Responsibility

After my wrist got injured, my working pace is slower and much work cannot be done. I need somebody's help to complete those work.
1. The task can be completed in 4 hours but they take 4 days and yet uncompleted. Today, I am bringing my boy to help me do the task.
2. The move to weigh all the waste chemicals in order to be disposed off took 2 hours and it was wrongly done. The whole process need to be repeated just to get the weight in kg. The outcome is late by 3 days as it can't be completed on Friday. The outcome can only be reported on the following Monday.
3. The handing over note by a teacher who has recently got her transfer is incomplete and we are chasing after her to complete whatever she has to complete. However she insisted that she had sent the task. She was asked to make an appointment with me yesterday afternoon but till now I received no news from her. The task will affect the students' result in the public exam!!!!! Responsible or irresponsible?
I am yet to follow up the case. It is always easier to be under somebody where we carry out our own responsibility rather than managing others. Job becomes extremely difficult when each individual is not responsible for his/her own part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急