Curry chicken, purely my way

I sent my dear hubby to his office early in the morning (He is supposed to travel to Mukah and Dalat to study a major project before implementing it as state election is coming). An hour later, I sent my boy to have his computerised law test which he was not able to take as his name is still unregistered.
All of a sudden, I wanted to try cooking curry chicken in my own way. The reason to do so is of course it is inconvenient for me to cook anything with only one hand!
I started with preparing everything and mixing everything before I switched on the flame. Does it look cooked also?

Curry chicken is cooked! It also has a fragrant smell and it not only looks perfectly ok, it also tastes good! Miraculously, it turned out to be yum..yum...... also. Finally I folded in some curry leaves(taught by Ustazah) hehe.......

Then I prepared nasi pulut (Ustazah's way), easy and fast and also nice. The shortcut way of cooking curry chicken and steaming nasi pulut bersantan, my way. 

My mum-in-law has taken very much showing that it is really edible. I don't need to mention about my boy and my nephew. They are licking their fingers away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急