Facebook

It becomes my habit to sign in my facebook account whenever I sit in front of my pc. There are many students, both ex and present. I make it a point to add ex-students only to my facebook. Even so, my facebook is flooded with students. Just imagine what I have done to my students all these years. I can see their excitement after I have added them. Just now, Mohd Hanif is an example. He was my student last year. A nice and polite boy, he is very helpful in class. He is so happy that I add him as a friend!!!
Sometimes, I do think it is a great advantage to be a teacher where you can educate many students and they are so thankful to you.
All the best to all of you my dear students. I do not know the number but 27 years of teaching, I can estimate the number to ......
27 x 60 = 1620 students( a very reserved figure) who left Form 5 for further studies. Even if I am young, I also can't remember most of them. Please if you meet me in the street, come and introduce yourself otherwise I won't know who you are. Cikgu is old.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急