Disposal of chemical waste

It has been a headache to me and the Science Department for the disposal of chemical waste from the lab which is accumulated until now since the school started in 1985. Thanks God for meeting our ex-boy who is the environmental manager of Trienneken. After talking to him the other day, I immediately forward a letter to him and that is how I come about dealing with its branch in Bintulu.
I was told to contact a personnel called Patricia. This Patricia has a very attractive voice and even though I didn't know how she looks like, I know she must be a very friendly, easy to get along and very polite lady.
The conversation with her this afternoon has helped in the progress of the proposal and I am able to see light in the process. Hopefully, the chemicals can be disposed off in the very near future.
Work need to be done and to be follow up. Otherwise, the products will be accumulating and finally, we feel we can't do anything with it. Bottles of chemicals will just be lying around and there must be somebody who take the initiative to clear it off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急