Rice dumplings

It is a tradition for the chinese to celebrate May Festival. Practically, every family will come up with rice dumplings which are symbolic for the festival.
I am ashamed to say that I have no skill in making rice dumplings which my sisters are able to do so. Every year, I will just buy a few to be taken.
My sister from Brunei called me and informed me that she is in Miri and she brought some rice dumplings for my boy. A lot of thanks to her as she is really hardworking despite of her frozen shoulder. Some more, she took the trouble to bring those to Miri.
I am even more astonished when my young colleague visited me and brought me some dumplings also.

She is great and capable! It is rare to find people who can still carry on the skill of making dumplings at her age (below 30). I think one of these days, I would like to learn again. Malu........

Immediately, we took one each and these are the left over. It s nice. Yum...yum... Thank you very much for the dumplings....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急