Farewell dinner with Ustazah Norlela at Zuhra Hotel

I was told to join in the farewell dinner with our dear pengetua at Zuhra Hotel at 7:30p.m. Gladly, I asked my boy to send me and I reached on time. As I arrived, I saw GKTV and PKT6 with two PIBG committee members. I also sat down and chatted together with them. After our pengetua has arrived, we moved upstairs where the dinner was supposed to be taken. There are 2 tables ordered.
Once I took a look at the dishes served, I told GK Kemanusiaan on my bad opinion of the food served. My colleague said other dishes may be just coming late. Well! I waited patiently for the nice food but I was very disappointed. The meal costs RM250.00!!! After bargaining for some time, we paid RM200.00 !!! Please try to have a look at the dishes and I presume I am not too cruel to say that the meal did not even worth RM100.00 per table! In other words, I can cook better than this is! How is business done? This is cutting throat. I will never invite my friends to this place if I am going to give them a treat!
The most elegant dish is Umai. Taste ok ......


Next come to Ikan Kampung which is not so bad but not according to what is ordered. Not satisfactory. The watermelon is not sweet!

The furthest is Lemon chicken- Very little and very sweet. Consider ok. Beside the lemon chicken is Ulam lady fingers and cabbage- Just ordinary and any of my school office staff(Masni, Dyg, Zaliha, Seniah, Raemah, Raadah, Habsah.....) can do as well and it is burning hot....

The dish at the left is sayur bidin. What the hell! It is so old. Can't be eaten! The drink is just cordial pandan flavour mixed with tons of sugar as it is too sweet!!!

Handing over our gift to Pengetua - A watch which costs RM270.00



Comments

  1. I know the lady on the left - she was a St E teacher...Siti Mariam, a very good teacher. Ya...so very expensive for such sub-standard food. Last time, I used to hold meetings there...and we used to get very good food and cheap some more. But that was so long ago...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急