My garden

Hubby and I are interested in planting some vegetables and grow some traditional medicine when mood is up to do so. The vegetables are for self consumption at times and the traditional medicine are taken frequently to build up body resistance.
This plant is good for cleaning the toxic waste products especially in the liver.

This plant is good for injury, pain in the muscles etc. My mum in law suffered from joint pain at the ankle. After she bandaged this plant over the ankle, she was healed.
This plant is yet to b known as I brought it back from my friend's garden in Kuching.

The lemon tree in my garden. Usually we will get a lot of harvest at times. This is my long term and regular food. I will blend 2 lemons with a green apple and a little water. 2 glasses of the product plus a little honey are ready for consumption.
My lemon tree from a further view

Kucai with some kangkong in the middle

Spring onion and wild ginseng both are edible

This is used for cooking soup and it is good for our eyes.

Cangkuk Manis is liked by everyone of us.

At the root of the Cangkuk Manis are the newly planted pumpkin. Sometimes pumpkin won't grow but
do you know that the creepers can be eaten and they are very nice? The other small tree is named South African tree where it is good for curing cancer.

Self cooked air ular and the plant is also from my own garden.

An unknown type of mushroom which I noticed last night has opened up this morning

A nearer view of the mushroom. Anybody knows whether it is edible?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急