Away from home

15/6/2010
We have planned to drive to Miri tomorrow with the intention of makan angin and at the same time bringing my boy home. I need to do some shopping of the kitchen stuff to stack up for the consumption for 3 days when we are not around.
My boy will be around with the grandma. We give him a task to look after the grandma well. At his age, he should learn to be independent. Otherwise, how is he going to look after himself?

This boy is liked by her teacher, I assume. Yesterday, he came back from extra class and told me that I don't need to worry about his transport to school for his extra class. The teacher is going to give him a lift.! Wah! It seems that he is far better than what I think in human interpersonal relationship. Boy! Keep it up. Communication skill is one of the essential equipments in daily life later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急