Cucur

I always salute and respect Ustazah for her energetic move to cook varieties of delicacies whether it is in the form of kuih or mee, oe mee hoon or tradtional Malay dishes on curry, laksa. mee Jawa ..... just to name a few here. She is definitely the best person to be in the food comittee in any function, be it big or small.
She is very humble and always tells me that she has to do it to cut cost on the everyday expenditure on food as she has a big family. True also. Anyway, to me, everything she cooks is a wonder. I am thinking if I can produce just 5% of what she cooks, it is already an accomplishment to me.
I am delighted since this year, I imitate or I should say I learn the simplest kuih which Ustazah has shared with me and it turned out alright. My son is so happy that I really make the cucur because I always make empty promises to him.
                                           See! I am frying cucur ubi keledek on a trial basis.
Wah! I can also produce cucur ubi keledek!! Must give myself a prize!!


The cucur taken with a nearer shot is even more tempting.
One of these days, I must try cooking something else to show to Ustazah Saya Boleh!!! haha.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急