A surprise meet with an old friend

It is out of questions for me to go to the market alone with my injured hand. I dragged along my hubby to help in buying various types of vegetables, meat and fish to fill up my fridge. As I walked along, I was astonished I knocked into an old friend. She and her 2 sisters are my daddy's students and her 2 younger brother and sister are my students 25 years back. We did chat a little on our children even though time is limited.

We should not talk much about the government policy but it is a fact that our children are the drop outs of JPA scholarship recipients. History continues to repeat and the government till today has not found any solution to overcome the problem. Every year, there are thousands of scholars who are disappointed. The disappointment lies in the dissatisfaction in the man-made system. Scholarships are supposed to be given according to the set criteria of each student in a fair manner. However, when the outcome is announced, numerous complaints on unfairness are reported. It is of course unacceptable when, let me put in this way, the students who received them are less eligible than many who are excellent scholars.

The facts and figures cannot give the public a satisfactory explanation.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急