Boneless sword

Mind you, our tongue is a boneless sword which besides doing good, can do a lot of harm to our feelings. A lot of questions are required to be asked by ourselves. Are we really getting old and are we prone to getting Azheimer's Disease? Are we talking too much nonsense which is not liked by people around? Are our hearing deteriorating? Are we making comments which we are not supposed to make? Thousands of questions crossed my mind which are unanswered.

It is just a small incident but it hurts deeply. Words are too heavy to me. Maybe I am oversensitive these days when I can't do even a simple job physically. I am a useless person when I can't even hold a T-shirt properly. I do not know people find my faults or there are really faults in me. I am depressed and moody today as things are not in my way since early morning.

I hope time will heal me and I believe it will. I should learn to forget and forgive. Vivid incidents which happened twenty over years ago are still in my memory but there is no more hatred. From now on, I also need to be cautious not to say unnecessary words and not to act like I am a deaf person. It is hard but I try.

Children/Students do not like repeated words as experienced. However, repeating is my strength where through repeating without getting angry, I managed to produce wonderful results for my students. I am not ranting and raving over silly and unnecessary things. Well! If I don't repeat, it is not my normal self. Anybody who is my target, pleae bear with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急