Cool weather enlightens my day

Recently the temperature is recorded at 34 degrees and it is burning hot. I am sweating all over even though I am sitting still. However it is raining cats and dogs now. The sudden downpour in addition to the strong wind is a little disastrous to my vegetables which are just planted. A sigh!

Anyway, it is bringing down the temperature which enlightens my day. I am happy and feel comfortable with this cooler weather. With my immobile wrist, I should have sat still at home taking more rest but I am that kind of staff who always feel that I have uncompleted task in school. Hurriedly, I drove to school one-handed (people tell me it is not advisable and I also know that it is inadvisable), rushed to the renovation scene, walked one round, talked to the contractor to understand the progress.

Work is progressing in a rapid manner. I am happy to see changes. The contractors are helpful enough to help move all the wanted cupboards and racks out of the labs and stores. Without anybody working in the lab for this week, of course, I am not satisfied with the arrangement of the workers taking their leave. Anyway, I am not eligible to make any comment.

Returning to the office, I met up with our PK1 who is extra beautiful today. She has a shining brilliant face and I guess she must have enough sleep this holiday which she has yearned for long. To her, life as a PK1 is hectic and full of challenges. I should say she doesn't lose in the situation as she gained a lot of knowledge which other people do not have a chance to acquire it. Keep it up! For every knowledge that we gained. we pay for it in various different ways.

Together with us is the GK on duty. Three of us sat down and had a discussion over the new timetable that I am going to draw up for the teachers who are newly posted and for the new pengetua who will be coming on 24/6/2010.

I headed back home at 2:00p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急