Procrastination is the thief of time

When I get retired one day later, I am sure I will regret for my whole life on my failure to educate the children to be punctual. It was 21 years since I was transferred to my present school. Since then, I had always adhered to my principle of never been late for any function or entering classes. I have never been tired in telling students to come on time, should not be late, have to be punctual for an uncountable frequency.
Sad to say, after so many years of repeating the same thing, I failed to correct their attitude. I attributed the act of being not punctual and the act of favouring procrastination  to the brought up background and the culture which is rooted in their everyday life. Sigh!
Those are students. When come to my colleagues, it is a headache to the examination secretary to key in the marks punctually to produce the students' record. The due date has no meaning to a group of teachers. I really can't tolerate when the date is due and the papers are still unmarked. Teachers should set good examples otherwise how are we going to educate our children. Learning through examples are the best way to teach them.
I am glad that i am still punctual, still in time and still treat due date as the ultimate time to complete a task. My task is always completed before scheduled if not on time. Thanks God I am not influenced by others.
Procrastination is the thief of time...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急