Curry Mee

Since I have bought so much sweet potatoes from Sarikei at a lowprice, I took the opportunity to give part of it to Ustazah. She is so keen and good in cooking but she is humble to tell me that she has to cook for her 7 children rather than dining outside. I get what she means and I salute her for her calculation and management of her money in living expenses for such a big family.
Thursday is the last day of the school for First Term. Ustazah took the trouble to cook Curry Mee and brought it to the staff room. It is mouth-watering at the first sight and it is indeed delicious. She is enthusiastic to tell us how to make it and the raw material needed including the estimate cost of it. I wonder when I can be like her, to be interested and hardworking enough in cooking. I presume cooking is not any chapter in my routine life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急