Pension age - 60???

Rumours is going around on the age of getting retired being 60 years old for the government servants . Different people have different response. Most people feel that it is too old to teach at that age. I may have a different view on it.
At the age of 60, people's health varies. Some will remain healthy and some are sick. Some are energetic and some are weak. To those who are still healthy and energetic, nothing is wrong to continue working when they are still able to carry out their job well. To those who are sick, maybe it is high time they should take a rest at that age.
For those who are still in financial burden because of children's education etc, they really need the job. Sometimes it is hypocrite to say that we love the job and dosn't love the money. Monetary gain is the driving force to most of us to carry out the job well. Even though a teacher needs to inspire, I still believe an effective teacher needs to be financially supported.
If it is announced, I will sign up for 60. If I happen to be not healthy enough at that time, I will get an early retirement in case I am still capable of carrying out my job or I need the job badly or I do enjoy teaching and felt the satisfaction of it.
I would like to say something from the inside of my heart to all of you. After teaching for 27 years, I am brave enough to say I still like teaching very much. To hose friends who are not in the teaching line, you won't be able to undertsand my feeling of satisfaction at times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急