Buying air tickets

After realising that I need to pay convenience fee of RM5 for each trip by using credit card, I change to use direct debit just to save that RM5.00. Mind you, it is not less when I buy the tickets for my parents for their Sibu - KL return ticket once every 3 weeks! Each return trip, I save RM20.00 for the convenience fee.
However, experience is precious. I always find it smooth to buy my Airasia tickets using credit card. Once you pay through credit card, the tickets are immediately confirmed. Seeing is believing. The tickets are in my hand and I am not at all worried. On the contrary, when I use direct debit, I am very sure the bank has paid Airasia the money but Airasia never gave me the confirmed ticket immediately. During my first time using this direct debit channel, I was so worried that I called KL, I called the bank,  I called my friend who is working in Airasia Sibu..... asking about whereabout and how about my tickets. My friend asked me to go to the Sibu airport to validate the tickets. I almost fainted and refused to go there as the tickets only cost me RM35 each.  Finally after an hour or so, I receieved the tickets through email. This is the 2nd time I use the direct debit channel. I am still in a state of uncertainties where I call again here and there. However, I am mentally more prepared and give allowance of an hour for Airasia to send me the itinerary. Luckily, it came to me within the estimated time. Thanks God!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急