My handphone

I am quite frustrated with my Samsung sliding handphone. It gave me so much trouble since last year. My screen suddenly disappeared one day and I had to transfer all my contacts to the SIM card to be moved to the old grandfather handphone of my hubby. After the screen was changed at a cost of RM120.00 (not genuine), I was happy to transfer back all my contacts again to my own handphone. Sad to say, it was not used for long until today, I need to repeat for the second time the same thing which I have done. The screen of my handphone is again not functiong. I am very frustrated and decide to buy a new battery for the ole NOKIA so that I can use it permanently. I do not want to use the sliding phone anymore. I would rather prefer to use the simple old handphone which will definitely be giving me less trouble............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急