Forgiveness and tolerance

Patience is a virtue. After braving through the colds and the unfavourables, I have learned silence from talkative, tolerant from intolerant, and kindness from unkind; yet strangely, I am ungrateful to these teachers. I realize very well that in the practice of tolerance, my enemy is the best teacher. However, I am still having a finite limit. I am not God The Almighty. I try to begin with a clean sheet and I try to zip my lip. Despite all the effort done, I still err and I still need to make a great effort to forgive. I am not perfect. I am learning to find peace within myself so that I can live peacefully with others. I have to accept others trying to put the burden on me as I believe in the proverb saying "Bend and you will be straight". 

St Paul said "I am always doing things I do not want to do".  It really reflects my present situation exactly. God is putting me on trials. I just wish that I can be reborn after all these trials. In the real situation, I try to forgive everyone but I can't tolerate everything in the long run. I realize that to forgive bring peae to my mind but to tolerate everything which is wrong from my perspective is hurting me.

Anyway, I have to bear with the situation with an open heart and an open mind. I have to deal with the situation tactfully, wisely and patiently in order every relation can continue to run smoothly, at the expense  and sacrifice of a well-being.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

盗贼獊狂

杭州之旅(9)- 小瀛洲及三潭印月

相煎何太急