昊峄毕业了 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - June 19, 2018 体弱多病幼年时 脱胎换骨三岁间 昊峄天资不输人 初中高中考状元。 选科择系难取舍 决定留英妥安排 无奈造物且弄人 无缘问鼎药剂系。 天时地利及人和 样样皆在意料外 不学药剂学药理 完成学业归故里。 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
澳洲东海岸(黄金海岸, 布里斯本, 悉尼, 墨尔本)13天12夜自由行 2019 - October 07, 2019 一年前,我们就已经买了飞墨尔本的机票,终于能够圆了这十年来的美梦。这么早买也是因为能够用最便宜的价钱来达到相同的目的。回家,调整心态就开始整理资料,以便写出一份游记来让自己偶尔回味, 也让亲朋好友能够阅读, 充作南针,让他们的旅途准备事半功倍, 何乐不为呢? 关于旅费: 两人费用 机票包括保险机餐 古晋 - 吉隆玻- 古晋 RM 630.00(AA) 吉隆玻 - 黄金海岸 RM 768.00(AA) 黄金海岸 - 悉尼 RM 406.00(TA) 悉尼- 墨尔本 RM 460.00(JS) 墨尔本 - 吉隆玻 RM 911.00(AA) ... Read more
14天云南之旅 12/03/2025-25/03/2025 - May 23, 2025 Day Item Cost(RM) 8/12/2024机票古晋昆明来回 3800.00 28/2/2025 旅费保险 ... Read more
Mum's patch work - June 30, 2010 I am tired and lazy today to blog and the easiest way is to let the pictures speak for themselves. I am not advertising but I really admire mum for her creativity and her tidiness in producing those many blankets which are liked by so many people. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment